More Responsive Than Ever Before
Get ready for our biggest release yet! We’ve been working hard to make AppWork better than ever. For those users accessing AppWork with their phones, we’ve made huge progress in our responsive implementation. Also, make sure to check out our all-new, fully responsive reports section. Experience maintenance reports like never before with the most user-friendly dashboard in the industry.
- Yardi Integration: Enhanced Yardi integration with AppWork now pulls floor plan names, addresses, and square footage for each unit.
- Work Orders: When a work order is closed, if the work order includes "Parts Pending," the system will mark those parts as "delivered." As a result, the Parts Pending report will be more accurate.
- AutoPay: For clients using AppWork payments, you can now see when a resident has enabled AutoPay.
- Technicians: When filtering technicians by a property group the correct technicians appear.
- Work Orders: When a work order is closed, if the work order included “Parts Pending”, the system will mark those parts as “delivered.” As a result the Parts Pending report will be more accurate.
- Purchase Order: You can now use dashes (-) in the search field.
- Daily Insights Report: We removed decimal amounts from the saturation % from this report so that the number will be consistent with the work order saturation reports in the reports module.
- Make Ready Board: When switching the property on the make ready board, the data showing on the “Archive” tab will persist.
- Yardi Integration: When importing units from Yardi, AppWork pulls the correct number of units.