All Release Notes
New Tech Timing Feature!
Our latest release includes several new features and improvements to make your work life easier and more efficient. We hope you enjoy these updates and look forward to enhancing your AppWork experience even further in the future!
- Technicians can now use the Tech Timing feature to track their time while working on a work order.
- A blank inspection template is now available. It’s great for Property/Unit Inspections, allowing you to create and document your inspections, assign them to someone, and track progress!
- New report: Work Order Time. This report provides detailed information about the time spent by each technician on work orders.
- A New Daily email shows a list of ready units and their move-in date.
- Purchase order categories can now be customized for each property.
- Budgets can now be uploaded for each property.
- Work order category report now has a date filter.
- Upload multiple images simultaneously for work orders, inspections, and make-ready tasks
- The work order completion email has a new design and includes more information for residents
- Mentioning any company admin on a work order is now possible again.
- The date filter is working again on the techs page for easy data filtering.
- Purchase order data can now be exported to Excel.
- Any company admin can be selected to add to a PO.
- Small design updates have been made for viewing Vendors with long names.