All Release Notes
Mobile Tech App
New Features: Tipping and Timing
With this release, your technicians can start accepting and withdrawing tips. We want to motivate technicians and unlock their next-level performances.
- Technicians can receive and withdraw tips from residents. Residents receive an email upon work order completion.
- Technicians can clock the time spent on work orders, make ready tasks, and inspections (when enabled for the property).
- New status icons for code violations and emergency work orders for improved visibility.
- We've added the ability to upload multiple images or videos to a comment.
- Technicians can force the app to sync and update with a "pull-to-refresh" feature
- We've added the history of other work orders done for a unit for easy reference and context.
- Swiping left on an individual work order opens the next work order from the technician's list.
- When a technician is working on a badge, they will see a progress bar next to that badge in their "Pending" list.
- We upgraded the graphical user interface for ease of use and efficiency.
- The homebar has a whole new look!
- Technicians can see their customer ratings on task timelines.
- Technicians can tag admins in comment when using the "@" sign.
- On the homepage, make ready tasks show the unit number.
- We've added more inspection icons for greater customization.
- Work orders include more unit information than before.
- Updated the comment counting feature for more accuracy.
- Performance badges include the date on which technicians earned them.
- The first comment in the timeline can be translated to Spanish.
- We fixed general app issues that caused crashes.
- Images are appearing again.
- Users can view more than five comments in an inspection.
- Some of the URLs in the comments are clickable, and will open a new tab in the device browser.